7-8 December 2021
Holding MIPIM Asia Summit in a safe environment
Hong Kong, November 2021
We look forward to welcoming everyone to MIPIM Asia Summit where we are committed to providing you with the safest possible networking and conference environment. We are working with our colleagues at RX (Reed Exhibitions), the Grand Hyatt, and specialist medical advisors to build a coherent and consistent programme of advanced health and safety measures. Our measures and recommendations are subject to change in line with government decisions and the advice of medical authorities.
Responding effectively to the risks of Covid-19 is a shared responsibility and RX asks all participants to play their part in ensuring that the show remains as safe as is reasonably practicable. In this respect, RX will communicate to all attendees that a person should not attend the show if the individual is showing signs as set out below:
1. Is showing COVID-19 symptoms such as but not limited to: fever or a feeling of fever (chills, hot-cold), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, unusual fatigue, sore throat or headache, loss or change in smell or taste.
2. Has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
Our on-site team will respond to anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms in line with the directions issued by the relevant authorities. The individual should reconsider attending the show if the individual is a vulnerable person at risk of developing a severe type of Covid-19 infection, particularly if the person suffers from an underlying health condition.
Our Safety Guidelines are based on Reed Exhibitions’ 5-Point Plan and have been prepared in conjunction with the venue owner and the relevant authorities. We would ask you to comply with all safeguards and precautionary measures. Anyone not complying will be requested to leave the show.
Prior to accessing the MIPIM Asia Summit venue or events
- Please arrive the event venue at least 15 minutes before the event start time
- Must use “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App to scan QR code located at the entrance of the event venue
- Must wear masks except when eating and drinking at the table
Showing your vaccination record
Guests must present their vaccination records through:
- “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App,
- or “iAM Smart” Mobile App,
- or “eHealth” Mobile App,
- or COVID-19 Vaccination Record (Hard Copy)
Guests who are unfit for vaccination must prepare and present all of the following:
Upon arrival at the Grand Hyatt Hotel – MIPIM Asia Summit Venue
The Grand Hyatt is fully certified with GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
The Grand Hyatt is also certified by the The Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) with the “Anti-Epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification Scheme” for adopting appropriate hygiene measures to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.